Showcase the best of Bean!
The Best of Bean Photography Competition is back for 2023
I am inviting anyone who lives, works or attends school in the Bean electorate to enter the 2023 Best of Bean Photography Competition.
Share a photo that showcases the people or places in our electorate of Bean for a chance to win local prizes and have your photography featured in my materials.
The competition is open to everyone, from the professional photographer to the amateur snapper, all ages, with a category for school students under 13.
How to enter
All you need to do to be eligible to enter is take a photo in the electorate of Bean (Tuggeranong, Woden, Weston Creek, Molonglo Valley, Tidbinbilla, Namadgi, and Norfolk Island)
Download and complete the entry form from the link below.
Send your image and entry form to [email protected].
Enter before 11:59pm 27 November 2023. Winners will be announced and notified by 4 December 2022.
Looking for inspiration?
Check out last year’s winners here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact my office on either 02 6293 1344, or via email at [email protected].
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is David Smith, Federal Member of Parliament for Bean.
- Entrants must live, or work, or attend school within the electorate of Bean.
- All photographs must be the original work of the entrant.
- Up to four entries are permitted per person.
- All entries that feature a recognisable person in the image must return a completed a Talent Release form for each person featured in their photograph before the entry is finalised.
- Entries close at 11:59 on the 27/11/2023
- In entering a photograph, the entrant gives permission to the Office of David Smith MP to reproduce and display the image in office publications, including: social media posts, stationery, Christmas and greeting cards and other digital and printed office materials. The text associated with the use of photo will always credit the photographer. The entrant acknowledges that there will be no remuneration for the use of the photograph. The Office of David Smith MP agrees not to use the photograph in any sales or merchandise products.
- This is a game of skill.
- All prizes will be organised after the winners are announced and awarded as a voucher to a shop within the electorate of the winner’s choice. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter's decision in awarding prizes is final.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained from the prize, except for any liability, which cannot by law be excluded.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify the office of David Smith from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- Winners will be notified by the 4 December 2023 through the details provided and subsequently acknowledged on this web page.